Friday, March 30, 2012

Watch our kid?? What?

So as I mentioned we "thought" about moving to a one story house once Grayson caught on to the staircase being a fun play item.  But after much discussion we decided that maybe we shouldn't let this one little inconvenience cost us so much hassle.  I mean we are his parents and thus should be watching him. So we could in theory be able to train him to not go up them or move him away if he doesn't heed our discipline.  BUT...  as I previously noted we are indeed superior dog trainers and because that trait definitely lends to child rearing as well I would like to toot our horns and let you know we are superior parents as well.  For those of you wanting parents tips here is one for you:  When you have the opportunity to teach your child, just go ahead and ignore it, take the lazy/easy way out and just eliminate the problem.


Ha, try and get up those stairs now! 
You may be tall but it will take the Jolly Green Giant helping you
over the gate for you to be able to reach those coveted stairs.

Plus for those of you that feel bad for him, don't.  He wasn't really upset by the gate, more so because it was bedtime and we were being good parents and taking the time for a photo op instead.

2 comments: