HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!
One year ago you came into our lives and we couldn't feel more blessed to be your parents.
We love you so much and can't wait to spend many, many, many more years watching you grow up.
LOVE YOU BUDDY!!!
xoxo Mom & Dad xoxo
P.S. Thank you Auntie Susie for borrowing me my birthday shirt.
Now there are no excuses for people not knowing to give me CAKE!!

I'm sticking to muffins for a treat, he'll get many more years of cake from me :)
ReplyDeleteAnother fun "I'm a 1 year old boy" edition for the day...the kids were begging to play upstairs so up we go. I hadn't gotten to shut all the bedroom doors yet and saw Grayson crawling for them. So I get to Sevea's door and am shutting it while Grayson books it so fast into Cohen's room. He knew that door was going to get shut so he crawled as fast as his legs would go to beat me...and he did!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Ah, the tears that well up in my eyes when I hear these things. Not only do I get to hear about moments that I may have otherwise missed altogether but he is sharing them with you. Ahhh!! So much love in my heart for you two.
ReplyDeleteHappy, Happy Birthday Grayson! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! His is so adorable! He looks so cute in the shirt. Glad you were able to use it. He really is becoming a little man. See you soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet boy, miss you little buddy.
ReplyDelete