Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Early Weeks

It has taken me quite awhile to get back to the blog.  I found myself waiting on Andrew to upload our pics and then he was waiting on me to organize them and then some more distractions with getting a new job.  I hope things have finally settled down a little bit and I can get into blogging.  I'm really hoping it can be an outlet for us to update our families on what we are up to and a constant reminder of where we have come from.  So for this post I'm going to a quick catch up on the early weeks of having Grayson in our lives.

Our first day at home as a family of four.

 Grayson's first bath and after a rocky start growing like a weed at 2 months.
The twins came over for a visit.

Andrew learning how to multi-task in a whole new way.

Bottle making was an assembly line for our family.

Lucy warmed up to Grayson pretty quick, probably because she knew he was her key to attention. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing to see the growth in two months time. Wow! Hard to remember him that tiny.

    ReplyDelete