Monday, June 13, 2011

We are bloggers!!

Normally we aren't a family that is big into the latest and greatest but it seems that we are going to take that leap and get into the world of blogging.  Andrew took the leap awhile ago when starting a blog that revolves around the technologies he uses at work but it has taken a long time for me to have any interest of doing it myself.  I have quite a few friends that blog and I love reading theirs but never thought it was for me.  That all changed when we had Grayson.  Andrew has since talked me into starting the blog as a way to update our family and friends on our lives and more importantly our ever changing little boy.  Hopefully Andrew (yes Andrew, I told him that he will have to make his own updates; I will not be his work horse) and I can use this blog as an outlet to share more with the ones we love and cherish the little moments in life that far too often pass by without much notice.

1 comment: